Listen here as Foxy Brown gets irritated on the Tom Joyner Morning Show
You know these are times when you can tell that celebrites think they can create their world. They don't think they should have to go by the same rules others go by.
What planet does Foxy Brown live on where she thinks that people want bring up the ass backwards, retarded, crazy things she has done. We are suppose to just wipe it out of our minds right?
I think Foxy Brown is one of the prime examples of someone coming from the community that you can't empower. You can't make someone like her a celebrity. They will only become an embarrassment to you and themselves. I think Foxy Brown has done a great job at proving that this is true.
What are some of the things Foxy Brown wishes people would simply forget...........
· On January 25 1997 she spat on two hotel workers in Raleigh, North Carolina when they told her they did not have an iron. She received a 30-day suspended sentence and was ordered to perform 80 hours of community service.
· On July 3, 1999 Foxy Brown was escorted off the stage by police at a concert in Trinidad and Tobago for using obscene language. She was not arrested in the incident but announced shortly after in year 2000 that she was suffering from depression. She entered rehab at Cornell University Medical College for an addiction to painkillers in particular morphine. She claimed she could not work without them.
· On March 6, 2000 Brown crashed her Range Rover in Flatbush and was arrested for driving without a license.
· On July 26, 2002 Brown got into an altercation at the Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston, Jamaica. She was accused of evading a body search and punching a policewoman in the stomach. She failed to show up for the hearing and an arrest warrant was ordered December 2002
· On August 29, 2004 Brown attacked two manicurists in Chelsea, Manhattan during a dispute over a $20 dollar bill she refused to pay. She pleaded not guilty and was scheduled to three years of probation October 2006. She was also ordered to attend anger management classes.
· In April 2005 rapper Jacki O claims she had an altercation with Foxy Brown at a studio. She claims Foxy Brown came in during her session expecting her to "bow down" to her.
· In March 2007 Brown pleaded not guilty to assaulting a beauty supply store employee. She has also been accused of leaving New York state without permission during probation, hitting a neighbor with a BlackBerry, and almost running over a stroller with a baby inside.
· On September 7, 2007 Brown was sentenced to one year in jail for violating her probation that stemmed from the 2004 incident she had with two manicurist at a Chelsea New York nail salon.
· On October 23, 2007 while in jail, Brown was given 76 days in solitary confinement due to as a physical with another prisoner that month. They claimed she was abusive to correction officers the next day. She was released from prison April 18, 2008
· On July 22, 2010 Foxy Brown was charged with violating an order of protection during an incident where police claim she swore at then mooned her neighbor. The same neighbor who she is accused of attacking with a Black berry.
It's clear that Foxy Brown has aggression issues and a drug problem. These are the type of celebrities that should not be enabled through support. Foxy Brown is one of the dingiest examples of how being exposed to resources and better conditions mean nothing if your mentalities remain the same.
She never progressed over the years and seems to have the same mentalities no matter how many times they are shown not to work.